The Cat's Tale

The Student News Site of Canadian High School

The Cat's Tale

The Cat's Tale

Senior Jack Craft battled the massive Smokehouse Creek wildfire with the Locust Grove Volunteer Fire Department on Tuesday, Feb. 27. Photo provided by Jack Craft.
Battling the Blaze
March 8, 2024
Poll

This poll has ended.

Are orientation rotations beneficial?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Randall Raiders vs Canadian Wildcats

Sports Network

Last Friday, the Canadian Wildcats faced the Randall Raiders in Canyon.

In the first half, the Wildcats scored 59 points and blocked out Randall.

“We had touchdowns by 6 different players and our offensive and defensive lines played great,” head coach Andy Cavalier said.

When asked what improvements our players could have made, Cavalier said there is always room for improvement.

“We always try hard to focus everything we can do better and not just what the scoreboard says and after watching the video there is still improvement to be made in all aspects of the game,” Cavalier said.

Of course, Randall put up a fight, but in the end, they were not able to overpower the Wildcats.

“Compared to last year we were more efficient on offense. That has been a key factor in all our games so far this year,” Cavalier said.

Sports Network

Donate to The Cat's Tale

Your donation will support the student journalists of Canadian High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.